That’s what Canadians are spending in renovations this year which is double from just a decade ago. According to an Ipso-Reid survey, two-thirds of homeowners intend to undertake renovations this year. With prices continuing to rise in most markets combined with the costs associated with moving, many are choosing to stay put and create their dream home by renovating. Home renovations are also a great way to increase the value of your existing real estate. Call CPR to see how you can save money. You’ll love the results!
You can discover an easy and proven way to remove asbestos and help guarantee your future health and happiness. Call CPR. You’ll love the results!
The Ongoing Effects of Water Damage
- Water contamination spreads rapidly increasing claim cost.
- Moisture sensitive furniture turns white.
- Stains released from furniture stain carpet-possibly permanently.
- Furniture in direct contact with water delaminates or swells.
- Normal household odours, amplified by humidity, become apparent.
- Dyes from non-colourfast fabrics start to bleed.
- Fungi appear, along with their characteristic musty odour.
- Severe warping of wood becomes apparent.
- Paint blisters and wall covering adhesives release.
- Wood structural members begin to swell, warp and split.
- Mould sinks roots into and destroys organic materials.
- Occupants must be evacuated due to health hazards.
- Allergen sensitivity may arise from microorganism growth.
- Gutting the structure may become necessary.